Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back at Work

I did not have to work the 24 hours straight. We called it quits at 12:30 and came back this morning at 6:30, so I am tired but think it will be OK. I am hoping we don't have to be here all day.

I have made all the arrangements for my trip, Edmonton - London - Porto - Algarve - Lisbon - London - Edmonton. All the hotels have been booked, in London we have a hotel near Holland Park. Theresa, do you remember the hostel we stayed at near there? Anne has said she can meet me in London, and I hope to get out to see some theatre, while I am there. I can hardly wait.

Nothing else new with me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

How long will you be gone?
We gave your keys to Grace.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Just under 3 weeks, leave on a Sunday and come home on a Friday.

Thanks for letting me know about the keys. I will try and see her this weekend (if she is not busy) and get them.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home