Friday, August 22, 2008

Can't Wait

I have booked part of my trip to Portugal, from Edmonton to London. I was able to use points, and book business class, the flight is direct from Edmonton. So now I just have to get over to Portugal. Anne and I are going to meet in London for a couple of days when I am on my way home.

Things have been very hectic at work, we are implementing the system on the long weekend in Sept, so lots of things to try and finish up. I am looking forward to having Grace come and visit next week. Will be nice to have someone to have supper with, and will motivate me to get out a bit more in the evening.

I went to see Cirque du Soleil, last weekend. It was pretty amazing, the performers look like they have no bones, they are so supple. And the costumes are so colourful and beautiful.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

ah! so cool!

7:20 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

hey Jude;
when do you leave for Portugal and how long will you be there - such an exciting place to visit I hear

9:47 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I am leaving on the 21 of Sep, getting into London on the 22. I want to fly directly to Portugal on that day. Then back to London on Oct 7, meet up with Anne, and home on the 10th, and back to work on the 14. Still trying to coordinate ethe London Portugal flight. I tried to book yesterday, but got frustrated. When I put in the coordinates on the Air Canada Website, the message came back, that I would have to call the reservations desk. So I did after being on hold for 15 minutes, I finally got someone, who told me I would have to call TAP, the portuguese airline directly because they are not a part of Star Alliance, so Air Canada could not help me. What I want to know is, why couldn't they tell me that when I tried to book online. I put in the from and the to cities, so the computer would have that information. grrrrr very frustrating.

4:32 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

This sounds like an awesome trip - hear that Portugal is fabulous.
Sometimes I think that the pre E days were better - you got real people answering you calls and letters - certainly it was slower, but a whole lot less frustrating

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home