Monday, August 25, 2008

Smells like my childhood

There was a fire down the hall on Saturday night. I missed the excitment, but I guess the fire trucks were here and everything. It was something electrical - not human error. Anyway, there wasn't too much damage, and our place is fine. The hallway though, smells exactly the Hoskin's place used to smell when they heated the place with a wood stove. Walking out the building is walking down memory lane at the moment.

In other news, I'm moving to Vancouver on the first. I'll let you all know if I make it safely. My buddy Jeff is driving me over. I think you all got my new address- let me know if you still need it. I'm training the new person, Laura, at work this week. She seems nice, and she's welcome to the job. I'm ready for something new! I'm going to blow the dust off my blog for people to keep track of me, so keep an eye on that one!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Could use a bit of dusting, as the last post is January....

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home