Sunday, August 17, 2008

Stanley!!!


The Stanley Cup was in Rocky today with Brad Stuart. Of course I had to see it, so Sam (who I went to Germany with), Scott and I all went to see it. It was supposed to start at 2:00, and we got there at about 1:45. We got to the front of the line at 4:15. It was a long wait, but pretty much worth it. I got an autographed picture of Brad with the Cup, and we were allowed one picture with the Cup. It was exciting, but I wish I would have touched it! It was allowed, but I was so excited I didn't even think of it. Luckily the swelling from getting my wisdom teeth has gone down, so I don't look like too much of a chipmunk.


I have been working a lot lately, 5 days a week at G & M Graphics and about 4 days a week at the theatre. But I now have only five left at G & M and two at the theatre. I will be very glad to have a break by going to Toronto. I think I need a picture with the Stanley Cup in the Hockey Hall of Fame. And pictures with shoes in the shoe museum. Then I get back and move to Edmonton. I am really excited but pretty nervous at the same time. But I know everything will end up working out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Great Picture!! I am looking forward to having company in TO. Found out where the hockey hall of fame is this weekend, so I can give you instructions on how to find it.

5:04 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

That is a great picture!

It will be all fine when you get here. Change is good -- but nerve-wracking. Plus, you come from a nervous family so the odds are against you. But you also come from a successful family, so the odds are with you.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Grandma and I went to the hockey hall of fame! Why are you going to TO? Visiting Jude I take it?

Glad to hear you're working 9 days a week. A little hard work never hurt anyone...

8:52 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I believe that you will do superbly at school. Change is very difficult. I find it helpful to remember that evryone is feeling that way too, even if they appear all confident and 'I have no dificulty adjusting to major life changes'

10:32 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

hey Grace - how neat to see w/Lord Stan's cup! that to see you-
Have fun in TO - know Jude will make sure of that! The HHofF is nice and handy and you will getin - when Anne and I found it, it was either closed or we didn't have time to go in
Good luck w/ the move - its always a bit nerve wracking to enter a totally new experience, but you will be fine - you're so cool no one will notice your nerves!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home