Sunday, September 20, 2009

School and What I'd Like to Do On My Summer Vacation

School is going well so far. One class is every 3rd Saturday (8 hrs) and the other is every Wednesday afternoon. Both are interesting -- a qualitative research methods and a multimedia literacies class. Multimedia class more interesting just because we get to do things like watch Dr. Seuss adaptations and talk about them. Lots of work and reading, but I'm trying to get assignments done earlier (presentations, etc.) if I can and that will free up some time later in term. I really like it so far.

I'm also hoping it gives me a bit more motivation for work....I seem to be more likely to even work on boring things if I have more interesting things going on.

I'd really like to go houseboating next summer. Anyone want to also?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Si, I'd like to do that also.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Count me in.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home