Monday, September 14, 2009

Natasha Come Home

Natasha's been missing for the last two weeks. I had a couple of false leads, but no luck. One was from the pound, and I dealt with a super rude woman who got mad at me because I didn't have the file number for the cat I thought was her, and who then said, "Well, if you called two days ago, anything could have happened to that cat here. It could have gone to another rescue agency, or its owners might have come by, or we might have put it down." The second was a super nice teacher who contacted me but it turned out to be another person's cat.

I am thinking that maybe she was sick and left to die. She had been irritable the last few weeks and was spending all of her time outside, and wasn't as cuddly as usual. Maybe she had an illness. Poor kitty. I'm still keeping my online 'lost cat' post on the pound site, but I am not thinking she'll come home.

7 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

so sorry to hear about natashia - poor little girl - and poor little kittys owner - my neighbors puss goes missing from time to time - sometimes as long as 2 weeks and her owner thinks she hides out here but shes a crafty one and I never see her

8:46 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Sniff.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Is that the kitty that we think is Clem's 'friend'?

9:02 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

That's too bad, Al. Is Natasha the pink towel kitty?

10:06 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

She is. You would be amazed at the number of similar-looking cats on the lost & found site...

10:11 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I hope she comes home, it is so worrying.

10:21 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Yes, I think so, but not being a cat expert am not sure

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home