Monday, September 07, 2009

Summer gone

I guess summer is officially over now that the Sept long weekend is here. The weather last week was so nice and warm, we ate outside almost every night. But there was a big wind storm on Thursday night and it has been cooler ever since.
Jude was here for the weekend. I'm thinking I didn't wear her out with too many activities. I hope it wasn't too boring. I certainly enjoyed just puttering around and visiting. She finished up my birthday movie and we watched it last night. It certainly was enjoyable, I could really identify with the main character. Two thumbs up.
Sam and Grace could have come home with Jude but both decided not to.
Tim has not been feeling very well and probably won't be until he has some further tests. However, he is working in his house between bouts of sickness. He pulled up the carpet in the living room. The hardwood underneath is beautiful. If it was refinished, it would look like Allison's. It is in very good shape. A bit of paint in the house and sprucing up the upstairs bathroom will make a lot of difference there.
Have to work today but I don't mind. Holiday Mondays are nice because there are no pesky customers intruding on the office. Really, they are all so demanding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

I did have a good time in Rocky, very relaxing. It is kind of weird to visit without any of the younger Ferreys around, but fun never the less.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home