Monday, September 07, 2009

Scotland

Here's a new font just to shake things up a bit.
We arrive in Scotland, Edinburgh on Nov 11, around 130 pm. Stay until Nov 23. Allison, when are you planning on coming/going?
I emailed the proprieter of Windy whatever farms to ask re:prices as our week would be broken up. There are also driving instructions on the website which I could try to memorize prior to arrival. So that I am not shouting at Richard to read and look for road signs at same time.
If we went to Mull the weekend it was not available (Nov 13, 14,15) that would work well. If it didn't work that way due to Allison's schedule perhaps look for another place?
Driving in Britian gives me some terror, but if Geoff is brave enough to do it, perhaps I should be? The Richard and I could rent car from airport and return it when we go back. Shudder. Will our marriage make it?
I like idea of staying in castle too!
Feedback required.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Let's see what Al's schedule is like. Renting a van is also a good option. We could get people to the train to travel home, don't necessarily need to drive them to the airport. I like the Windy Yetti or whatever, but it is also more expensive than some others.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Also - we arrive Nov 8 and leave Nov 21.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I was thinking of being there Nov 6-17.

I'll ask about the Nov 13-15 weekend for the hotel in Tobermory.

They museums people thought they could maybe open up museum while we are there!

I like the idea of a van, rather than 2 cars -- it seems simpler.

Could someone pull together maybe 3 accommodation options with prices & links and post them? I find it easier to consider options when they're all together. Thanks!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home