Saturday, August 29, 2009

Grande Prairie

Back at work and it is like I was never away in the mountains. Lots going on so the days go fast. Wilf and Henry are good and the drama with Kris was resolved. Judith is coming to visit on September 25, and the gives me something to look forward to. Henry is going for his medical and testing on October 6th, so it will be just a matter of time I think before he goes. His girlfriend and another friend came to visit this week it was good to have them over. I will post my pictures to picassa soon.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

So ... now that you're back at work you have time to post.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I am waiting for everyone to post, Laura, The Wensinks, the Ferreys, come on team don't let me down.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home