Saturday, September 12, 2009

Return to Summer

It feels as though summer is back, the weather has been very nice all week, kind of an Indian summer I guess. It is kind of funny that we have more nice weather in the last part of summer, than in the beginning.
Work has been kind of slow right now, we are getting down the last couple of weeks before we go live, and the users are supposed to be testing, but it does not seem as though they really are. That means more issues once everything is in production, and a lot more pressure to get it corrected. Sigh, that seems to happen on every project I am on.
Nothing much going on here, I am getting excited about the trip to Scotland, the Windy Yett Farm looks fabulous, especially the library in the loo. Mom and I are going to stay overnight one night in London, on the way home. I am not too sure we will do too much while we are there, but then we will both be refreshed when we go get on the plane on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home