Sunday, October 29, 2006


Hey, here we are at our presesntaion. In the picture with the 3 of us it's Diana, Marja, then me. Ton was sick that evening.

It went well and we felt that we did a pretty good job. I was very chatty and am thinking perhaps i should go into sales.

Am feeling mid-semester trauma. edgy, irritable. this weekend was good even thogh i had to work the overnight. i managed to get yardwork done(some of it), cleaned the house and Richard had a spa at home for me. He made a facemask(out of food--avocado, honey etc), plus a body and hair treatment. And we watched Harry Potter and 1 of the Lord of the Rings.

So, I feel better and less stressed.

despite a minor meltdown on Friday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I believe that you had a presentation but don't believe the date. Were you doing this a year ago?

11:45 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

You caught me! No, actually date on camera is wrong. I should have known that your keen copy editing eye would catch it!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home