Sunday, October 22, 2006

We scored a goal!!!

It's true, my hockey team scored a goal, and it only took three games to do it. Unfortunately, I wasn't at the game because I had to work, but Jovita came to the late show and told me. We still lost the game 20-1, but a goal is a big deal for us. She also said that we had 12 shots on goal, which is a new record for us, before the most we had was six.

The other exciting thing is that dad made pea soup yesterday and I am bringing some to work today in a thermos. I have never used a thermos and I am super excited about it. As an added bonus, the soup should warm me up after freezing in the theatre. My boss still hasn't gotten the heater fixed.

2 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Hey Grace congratulations on your team scoring its first goal! Too bad you couldn't be there see it. I guess someone had to be working at the theatre though.

Speaking of the theatre thats where Lisa is right now. Last week we saw the movie "The Defenders" (I think that's what is was called) and she liked it so much that she went to see it again today with a friend.

Enjoy your pea soup in the thermos!

Richard

2:09 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Hey Grace: Now that is exciting - too bad you weren't there to join the cheering, but then you didn't have to witness the other sides 20 goals which sounds a bit depressing-pea soup is probably better. G

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home