Sunday, October 22, 2006

Family Ramblings

By today I have recovered from jet lag and time change or whatever and am thinking of the reasons it's good to be h0ome - #1 - my cat - when she heard us come in she came down the hall nagging nonstop - this went on for 2 days whenever she was awake, really she was so miffed with me, you'd have thought she was human. Then she forgave me and got all purry and kissy faced and threw over Lisa once more. Lisa had to be content with identity theft only! So she took all the good hotel toiletries I brought home.
#2 - the Wensinks - not only did they meet me but had stocked up on food for me for the week and a chicken supper for when I got here - what great guys!
#3 - my own bed - the whole time we were in Halifax I still felt like I was on the train - that last night was like sleeping on a roller coaster!
#4 - return to autumn, it is really beautiful here now - not as spectactular as the east - more golds and yellows but lots of patches of reds, russets and oranges
The bad stuff - a for sale sign on my neighbors lawn (Lindfa and Ken) - if it had been the yahoo on the other side, I'd have been happy but will miss Linda and all.
Lisa has been walking on air since her entry into the bigt time role of politician - thought her interview was good. She has some kind of thing to go to in connection with her project so we went shopping to find her a business outfit to wear-after all politicians don't go out in Tshirts and jeans! Well, back to work here - hi to the rambling Ferrey boys - hope its meeting your expectations Tim
grandma and momFamily Ramblings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home