Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Cho Brothers - Theresa and Grace don't read unless you have seen the Sunday show

The Cho brothers should win the amazing race, they are the ones who have the most ethics. And I am so happy that Peter and Sara are off of the show, because they were the people who bugged me the most.

Went for supper last night in Providence with one of my colleagues from work. We were driving around looking for a place to park, when this giant rat (had to be a foot long, including the tail) ran in front of the car. It looked like something from a movie, just creepy. Made me happy that Alberta is rat free, and that I live there.

And I also want to put a plug in for the Marriott Hotel chain, they have just turned non smoking, all rooms. So if you have to travel and need a hotel, pick the Marriott.

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

We couldn't watch the race this week because Tim is away, so no way to tape it. I would have liked to see Peter and Sarah lose. Was Peter a bad sport about it?

4:36 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

At first I thought you said the Cho brothers should win because they are the most ethnic.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home