Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hi ho

That, my friends, is Stephen Cipes from Summerhill Winery.

We went to Everest last night. A Nepalese/Indian restaurant run by an extremely nice man. Plus it is reasonably priced. So Richard approves too.

I finally got bulbs planted and feel that the yard can safely be left until spring without shame on my part. Though there is still a lot I could do, I won't sigh with despair every time I look at it.

I also got my legal/ethical assignment pretty much finished for my mental health course. Though it is annoying because I have to use charts etc. that are at work, and when I am working on it, I am at home, so can be diffcult and stupidly time wasting. I like the idea of a legal/ethical assignment, but this one does not seem interesting enough for me.

On Friday I did the charge nurse workshop, and we did True Colours-I am Green/Blue. Most nurses are Blue/Gold.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Wow. That picture was a bit of a shock.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home