Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Barack!

We went over to Mom's last night for supper and ate it in front of the TV, watching the American election. So happy that Barack won. Not that it will be easy, given the present state of the country. I think I have a crush on him.
Allison and I are going to Puerto Vallarta in January! Richard didn't want to go, but I reallyy wanted a warm vacation, so....we will be doing a poor global community thing. Though I am wondering if there is something we could do while we're down there to minimize this? I might steal hospital supplies and give to people? If anyone would like to join us, that would be delightful. It's cheap-1100 for the whole deal-all inclusive-taxes etc.
Have to go to physio now, will update more later.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

For one thing, we should probably write a letter of apology to Barack Obama.

Maybe we could make a donation to a Puerto Vallarta charity?

1:29 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Geoff was in Edmonton, so I watched the election the whole evening. It was amazing how fast it was all over. I thought John McCain's concession speech was very good, if he had been like that during the whole election, he might have got more votes. And of course Barack Obama's speech was great. He always seems so calm and in control.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home