Friday, October 24, 2008

Ever since Tim played basketball in junior high he and I have wanted to go see an NBA game. When the Grizzlies left Vancouver I forgot about it. But Tim didn't. He took me to the Raptors game on Tuesday. It was great, much better than basketball on TV. We had really good seats too. He had four tickets so Grace came too and Ty, it was nice to see him again. The arrival home at 1 a.m. was hard on this old girl but was worth it.
We had a good visit in Kelowna last weekend. All there seem to be doing well, so either they are fine or are really good actors. Went on a wine tour at a place with a flaky owner (stores the wine in a pyramid because it gets rid of the negative ions) but good wine. We also went to see Paschendaele. They mention Rocky in it! There is an actor from Rocky who plays a teeny part. Will is fine too, it was good to have a whole three days to just visit with everybody. Could have done without Fred.
The weather is still warm but is supposed to get cold starting tomorrow so I have been rushing around trying to finish up yard work. Everything that has to be done is OK but there a few things it would be nice to take care of.

8 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

If Uncle Fred reads this blog, you are in serious trouble.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I of course meant Fred the pig. Next time I see you, Uncle Fred, I will explain.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Will said...

You're in serious trouble from Fred the Pig.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I don't think Fred the pig scares your Mom, Will.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Was it nice to See Tim again or Ty?

2:34 PM  
Blogger Sam F said...

How was the movie?

4:06 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

I pretty much screamed and freaked out when they mentioned Rocky. Good thing we were the only ones in the theatere.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

The movie was pretty good. The war part was very good, but the love story seemed a bit cheesy to me. Will said they had to have that part so it could be a date movie.
I see Tim slightly more often than Ty but it was good to see both of them. And Grace. Grace forgot her phone charger in Rocky so I brought with me to the game then forgot to give it to her. Grace, it's time to stop relying on my memory.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home