Sunday, August 03, 2008

Weather Forecast

Just checked the weather for next weekend,and according to the Weather Network, next weekend, temps from 26 to 30, with no pop, yahoo. It is a bit cool here right now, but I am enjoying it after the heat and humidity of TO.

Not too much new with me, go for my tests on Tuesday, I hope, when I came home on Friday there was a voicemail from the hospital asking me to call and confirm, unfortunately, they are not open on the weekend, and closed Monday for the civic holiday. So guess I will just show up and hope they did not give away my appt.

Can't wait to see everyone who is coming for FF on the weekend, and I don't leave for TO til Monday, so will get to see Chris Isaak, who I have been wanting to see for years.

1 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

hoping that you get your tests, guess the downside of being away so much - it doesn't mean anything to the schedulers of appts.
Have been sort of depressed since the Chilliwack adventure, but don't know why - guess its a combo of losing Bill, doing too much, old age and concern about Stan.
who by the way, had his liver sp appt - she xonfirmed the cancer, but said it is treatable - he's also in the middle of tests and finishes them Aug 11 when he next sees her. She will then give him his suggested course of treatment. He's still feeling very positive and I guess she gave him lots of hope. I don't know what to think, but Marilynne says drs don't lie to their patients any more, so am trying to accept that.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home