Friday, March 07, 2008

travel

Maybe I'm a little bit excited about travelling. Looking at accommodation in Dublin made me feel that way for some reason. We leave a week from tomorrow.
I have been to two funerals in the last two weeks, both people not much older than us.
Feels like spring here, my daffodils by the house are starting to poke through.
We get to go see Stuart MacLean on Sunday! Grace has a hockey game in Wetaskiwin Sunday morning so we will just go into Red Deer from there, maybe go to the Home Show. We are meeting Linda for supper before the performance.

6 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Hey, I felt excited looking too!
Who died?

7:47 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

One was the dad of one of Grace's hockey teammates and the other the (very nice)wife of a former co-worker of Geoff's. They both had cancer.
Geoff just talked to some relatives we are planning to visit. It's Daphne's cousin Aileen's 93rd birthday so he wished her HB and talked to Aileen's daughter-in-law. We are trying to plan a route but not being overly successful. I really don't want to plan too much, don't want to feel like I have to be on a schedule.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Which former co-worker? If you're going to be a source of obituaries you have to be specific!

You should be excited. It will be a fun trip.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I forgot there some blog members who would know Rocky people.It was Bob Kreutzer's wife Maxine. The other one was George Levinsky. If you know any Levinskys they would be related, George had 13 siblings.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Aw, that's too bad. Send my condolence to Bob. :(

8:54 AM  
Blogger Will said...

I'm sorry to hear about Bob's wife.

A schedule isn't so bad when you're travelling- it's not being flexable about changing it that's the problem!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home