Monday, March 03, 2008

All by myself again

Theresa, Geoff, Grace and Jovita were in town on the weekend, the tickets for the Oilers game was on Sunday. The Oilers won in a shootout, so very exciting, while Grace and Jovita were at the game in person we watched the last period, OT period and the shoot out at home. I had Allison and Sam over for dinner along with Theresa and Geoff, and we had a good visit while the girls were at the hockey game. Everyone admired my floors, so that was good too. Have decided to replace my base boards and have ones that are stained instead of painted. Geoff took the measurements for me and he is going to pick some up for me if he can, then I would be able to stain them while I am in Rocky, that works out pretty good. I sure appreciate all the stuff that the Ferreys do for me. there was quite a bit of time spent shopping by the visitors, Grace bought two new pairs of shoes and Geoff bought one pair, and as I judge the successfulness of shopping by the number of shoes purchased, that seemed pretty good to me.

Nothing too much going on here, work is still ok. People getting kind of stressed out because we have our crunch time on the project happening right now, but I have been pretty good. Not over doing it. We got a big dump of snow today, but don't think it will last, as the forecast for later in the week is above zero, so we will be back to it being sloppy.

2 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Can you post pictures of your floors Jude?

8:58 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Jude, you take good care of us. All you ask in return is that someone buys a pair of shoes.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home