Saturday, March 01, 2008

I wanna go travelling

So, it looks like nearly everyone but me is going travelling! Three quarters of the family are off to Wales (or for a relaxing vacation in Rock City), Jesse is in Turkey, and my roommate just got back from Hawaii. Aside from the stuck in Canada blues, things are going well. I'm dragging my feet on applying to school, but I'll get it sorted out pretty quickly now. Things are picking up at work as Easter approaches- we're doing a Lenten program every Wednesday, so that's an extra leaflet for me to produce every week. For those who haven't heard - Jesse is engaged! He's getting married this July.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

I feel your pain Will, although I am going to Rock City, and Calgary, I just feel as though I need to fly somewhere!! And a question for you on flying, what time could you catch a flight on Thursday night? and please post your snailmail address and telephone number so I can give them to the airlines.

Exciting news about Jesse. If you need a place to bunk, my spare room is always open.

10:43 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Oh, poor Will - but remember a couple of years ago when you were swanning around Europe and everyone else was stuck at home- but thats different, eh? Anyway we'll think of you as we toot around the auld sod

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home