Tuesday, February 19, 2008

shopping success

Grace, Jovita, Minnie and I went to West Ed yesterday to shop for grad dresses. (Gave Jude the opportunity to accompany us, but oddly she didn't return my call.) It wasn't too bad, there are some fancy dress shops all together and we found a dress for Grace without too much trouble. We were able to buy it off the rack so don't have to order and go back. Jovita ordered one. So that was successful. I will say a bit about the dress, but contrary to how it sounds, it is very nice. It's black with gold polka dots, strapless, quite fitted on top, and fuller near the bottom. Totally different fabric and style than she thought she wanted.
Sam's home for reading week and graces us with his presence once in a while but has not been here much.
Talked to Anne on the weekend, she has found a bed and breakfast for us.
We went to a Valentine's couple night at the church on Saturday, which was a lot of fun.
We had to miss Grace's hockey game because of that, but there was another one on Sunday. I think there are three games next weekend. Will this never end?

3 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

I did not hear your message, too bad. But I had to work yesterday anyway, so no shopping for me. Sure glad to hear that you had success.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Well, even you could have come with us, it would have been a short shopping trip. We got to the mall at 10:30 and at 12:30 the dresses were bought. The girls went off to shop for a couple of hours and Minnie and I just wandered around.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I bet you neve envisioned that it would be so quick. almost as good as buying a suit for one of the boys.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home