Thursday, January 24, 2008

No Trip to Manila

I have finally gotten word, that the trip is off. I don't really mind, although it owuld have been a great experience, I like staying at home too. And with my upcoming trip to Rock City in March, that might be enough travelling for the spring. that is pretty much the news here, otherwise pretty quiet and I have been keeping out of trouble. I don'twant to put up any pictures of my floor, until the baseboards have been reattached, so you can all admire the full beauty of them

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I'm glad you're not going far away.
Why aren't you going?

12:13 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

It would've been really interesting, though. Any other trips on the horizon, or no? More time in your cool lunchroom here.

2:55 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

I think thats too bad - was looking forward to Manilla @ arms length - it would have been a good experience, but am glad you're not too disappointed

3:00 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

The powers that be, the top person on the totem pole for the account, did not buy the cost case. According to my boss, it is not dead yet, but as time passes, and with my deadline of being back in Canada by March 13, it starts to make less and less sense since my time would be short.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home