Monday, January 21, 2008

My Beautiful New Floors

Are installed at last, and I cannot believe how great they look. Not as much character Allison's, but I love them anyway. The installers even put hardwood in my closets, linen and front closet. Next on the list, get the baseboards back.

I have not posted in awhile, mostly because nothing has been happening. I still have not heard if/when I will be going to the Philipines. I gave them my timetable, need a couple of weeks to get a visa, and must be home by March 13, so I can go to Rocky and hang out with Grace. So now it is up to them. I don't mind being flexible but wish I would hear, because it kind of puts a hold on any planning.

Allison invited George and Kay and I over for a visit and supper yesterday. the place is starting to look more and more like a home. Kay thought that the kitchen looked just like Baba and Grandpa's (pre-Long reno). We had pizza from Tony's, and a good visit. It will be sad when the store closes down, and there are no more Del stories.

4 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

geez Jude - you got your floors done and its not even a year! Glad to hear that they look so great and will be even better with baseboards.
work is being pretty slow too re: the Phillipines.
What will KaY DO WHEN dELS CLOSES not only does she lose her job but her prime topic of conversation.
I've decided not to go to Edmonton this winter - it seemed like a good idea and meant to, but with the big trip coming up in mid march
plus the fact that winter here is just horrible and think it must be no better if not worse there, think I'll put it off for sometime later

8:31 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Yum, Tony's pizza.

9:30 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Ches!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Well, Mom, it's been cold here but the sun has been shining a lot. It's actually nice to have some real winter weather, as long as it doesn't last until July.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home