Saturday, December 29, 2007

swarming

We're off to the city for Al's house swarming. Will is going to stay in the city at Jesse's to spend New Year's Eve there; he has to leave Jan. 1. Grace works tomorrow so we will have to return in the morning. Sam is working. That's a bit weird. When he finished his job in the fall his boss told him that they would like him to work during the holidays if he wanted to. But in the meantime the A & W sold and the new owners brought in some foreign workers; when Sam contacted them about working they said they didn't need him. But when I got home from work yesterday he was at work and works again today.
Christmas was good. We had a great time watching the old videos that Tim got transferred to DVDs for Geoff's Christmas present. It is certainly different now with everyone grown up and much quieter. Opening presents was a lot of fun because everyone really bought good gifts for each other, you knew they put a lot of thought into them. You don't need a lot of money for a good gift, just some imagination. I was very happy; I got a lot of books.
Guitar Hero is fun! Even for those of us who can only use one hand at a time.
We talked to Anne for quite a long time, and to the bunch in Grande Praire and Lisa and Richard. And Betty Anne. Anne's Christmas Day wasn't all that great, sound like, but she had a good Boxing Day, went to someone's house and said that it was good to be with a family, even if it wasn't hers.

4 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

How was the swarming?

11:35 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Just got back. The swarming was fun. It was interesting to go into each suite to see what they had done to them because we saw them all (and worked on some) before anything had happened. The floors are awesome (and I seldom use that word). I can't believe how great they look.
We met lots of nice and fun people and had a good time.
Went to see I Am Legend in the afternoon yesterday. It was good but I kept jumping and grabbing Grace. Am not able to take tension like I used to.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I have to say that Al and Todd's friends are much more friendly than Marsh and Jen's.

2:07 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I loved I am Legend.
I jumped a lot too.
Yes, I would think it would suit re:friends.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home