Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Hours

I have changed my hours at work, since I am supporting an eastern client, I decided to work from 6:30 to 3:00 or 3:30 Mountain time. It doesn't seem to matter what time I start, early or late, I still want to go to bed at the same time. This way I get time after work, to relax, before I have to make supper. Surprisingly, it seems to be working out quite well. I am not having real trouble getting up at 5, and I love being finished early.

Nothing much new with me, I don't think I will have another trip to Rhode Island this year, which is good. So Lisa I should be around when you come to visit. Mom, you are always welcome to stay with me, when you make the trip to Alberta.

I went to see the movie Michael Clayton on the weekend, and I give it two thumbs up. both Tom Wilkinson and George Clooney, are really good. Has anyone seen Shake Hands with the Devil yet? That is another one I would like to see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I'd like to see Shake Hands with the Devil. Maybe not on a 'down' day though...

1:54 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Thanks Jude - will probably take you up on that, with your new hours, it will give us some visiting time. I do appreciate the offer. Heard from Fred this AM, and while he didn't say how long Thelma has bee ill, it seems she went into hosp. with a bleeding ulcer, then developed pneumonia and then went into renal failure. Diana gave him a different time line - she said the dr said anytime between 2 days and 2 weeks so I don't know, but tend to belive that Brenda is more likely to be right.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home