Monday, October 15, 2007

Thelma

I just had a call from Brenda and she said that they are taking Thelma off life support that is intervenous and oxygen) and thtat she will pass away quietly sometime between a few hours and 2 days. I just feel bad for them all esp Bill - they have been married for over 57 yrs. Anyway when it happens, will go to Edm for the service. I have known her for at least 60 yrs - makes one think of their own mortality. Will post again when there is some news
Love to all

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

So sorry to hear that. I didn't know she was so sick. We will probably try to get to the service.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

It seems very sudden. Maybe because she always had health problems but kept on? I told Mom last night that I have a work trip next week from tuesday - Sunday -- but if I'm not here & you need extra beds, you are welcome to use my home. Even if I am here, actually!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home