Saturday, April 07, 2007

Wii!

I got to play with a Nintendo Wii tonight! It was awesome. normally, when I play video games I find that they fail to measure up to the greatness of the Super Nintendo, but this was pretty good. It came with a couple sports games, so we were playing boxing, and golf and tennis. It's crazy the way it works- the controller is wireless! Tons of fun though.

I managed to get an invite for Easter dinner at some people's from church. It's always nice to be with someone on Easter! I think I'm helping out at the Youth group overnight vigil/ sunrise service on Saturday though, so I may be a bit tired by supper

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

You are sooooooooooooo lucky Will!! I really want to play a Wii, but mom and dad won't buy me one. I'm hoping one of my friends (who is really spoiled) will get one soon so I can play on it.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Will said...

It's amazing. I woke up the next morning with sore arms from boxing so hard. Tell them it's good exercise.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home