Saturday, March 17, 2007

Where is everybody?

Is everyone just busy or do we all have the end of winter blahs? Thank goodness for you, Anne and Lisa, or I would wonder if something was wrong with Blogger.
And I am no better than anyone else. So here is what is new with us: not much. I have found myself to be so tired and unenergetic these past couple of weeks. I suppose the aftermath of Brian dying. I still can't believe it. The funeral was last Saturday, a big church very full. He affected the lives of lots of people. He must have taken thousands of pictures of people in Rocky in the 27 years he worked at The Mountaineer. Our boss told us yesterday that if anyone wants grief counselling he has set it up with a counsellor and The Mountaineer will pay for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

hi mom, I've been meaning to call but haven't been home any nights since getting back from Vancouver. I'll try for this week though!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home