Monday, April 02, 2007

Saskatoon

My hockey team had a tournement in Saskatoon this weekend. We took a bus, and it was a long drive-7 hours. On the way there we watched Anchorman, Eurotrip and Center Stage. Center Stage is one of the worst movies ever, and the parents grumbled about it. I just played my Gameboy rather then watch it.

We got in at about 1:00 AM, so we just went to bed. Mom and Dad got up early in the morning to get all our passports stuff done. When they came back we walked to the mall and went shopping. I got new shoes! Then we went kind of by the river and I looked for celebrities but didn't see any, then we went back to the hotel and out for supper.

We lost all our games, the first three all by six points, so that was weird. The last game we only lost 3-1. The games were really fun though. I had the best time playing all year, because everyone on the team and the coaches were all in really good moods, and I think I did well. It is pretty scary playing against those really big farm girls from Saskatchewan though!

Our last game was in a arena right by where the Junos were going to be. After the game we ate at the Husky truck stop right by it. We got a seat by the window, but we still didn't see anyone famous. There were a couple limos there, though, and we saw a limo driver. We came straight home after lunch.On the way home we watched The Wedding Singer, Along Came Polly, and Goldmember. I really don't know what we would have done if we couldn't watch movies! We were home in time to watch the Amazing Race, so that was good.

2 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Grace, I love your posts.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Will said...

movies on a long trip are life savers eh?

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home