Monday, April 09, 2007

I quit my job!

Well, I just quit my job. The one at the restaurant, not the church. In the end, I enjoyed it, and all that, but things were getting busy with things I'd rather do, and I think if I curb expenses, I'll save the same amount of money. I feel a little lazy, down to only one job, and one every couple weeks ( at a book keeping office) but it's better than being over stressed, and running around all the time. We'll see though, they were nice, so I think I can go back if I need to.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

As one who has been over stressed, you are wise to make sure that you take steps to curtail it, before you have a melt down. Good for you!!

1:52 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

This is one of those days when the blogger is not c operating, so this is my 2nd try. I don't think you are at all lazy having ONLY 1 job as your #1 sounds fairly demanding, but its good you did not burn any bridges - you never know if you may need them. Hoping to see you in JUly at the houseboat thing.

love grandma

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home