Monday, April 23, 2007

Cough, cough

So, this is really obnoxious, but since you're family, I'm posting it, because I'm really flipping proud that I got Top Mark in my class for our final exam, which was a mock RN exam, so testing what we've learned throughout 4 years of school.

Now it's done and I can move on, sort of, despite the fact that i will tell you all in person how pleased I am about it too. But I'm keeping the telling to family and some people who aren't in school with me because there is a limit to my obnoxiousness.

Though many of you may disagree with the above statement.

Snick

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well-- we may only be shirt-tail relatives but CONGRATULATIONS!! I know you worked hard to get there. If you get tired of BC they are begging for RN's in rural Alberta!
Congrats!
Betty-Anne & Greg

6:35 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Thanks Betty Anne and Greg! Perhaps I can call on you Betty Anne if I have pharmacy questions?

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home