Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter

Did everyone have a good Easter weekend? I never appreciated long weekends so much before I worked full time. It was nice to have Anne and Jude here for the weekend, we had a nice Easter ham supper on Sunday. Sam and I were the only ones who had to work Monday.
We had snow last week, but now it seems like spring. There is lots up in the yard. I guess plants around here realize they had better get growing while they can.
I feel as if I am so busy all the time but when I sit down to update here nothing very important comes to mind. I am busy doing not much.

3 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Had a good Easter weekend down here in Kelowna. Lisa was working for the most part of it at the hospital, however now she is done her practicum hours (except for a 2 day seminar she is going to at the end of the month.We too had a ham for Easter as Beth cooked up a feast for us. Jim as also in Kelowna for the week so it is nice visiting with him as well. Glad to hear spring has finally arrived for you Theresa. I got a bit of a sunburn working in the yard over the weekend!

Richard

7:33 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I had a great Easter, it is always so relaxing in Rocky (and I am not just saying that so I get invited back, because I generally invite myself and the rockyites are too polite to say don't come.) Tim came over for dinner on Sunday, and had had his I am not working look (crazy curly hair and the start of a beard). Sunday weather was beautiful and I got a bit of burn too, just sitting on the deck reading my book. We had snow here this week, but it has all melted, and the last couple of days it has been beautiful and sunny. It is also light until around eight, so it is starting to feel as though we are leaving winter behind.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

I am still somewhat jealous of Tim's curls. He didn't eat his crusts any more than I did as a child - how come HE gets the curly hair??

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home