Monday, February 26, 2007

So tired

I am still alive, just tired. Richard and I have been commuting together to Vernon, but I only have the rest of this week and he will have to drive by himself. I like Vernon community mental health a lot, so far I have been with Youth and Child addictions, Elder services team, Community Response Team (crisis intervention at ER and community), Assertive Response team (follows people after discharge from psychiatry), mental health counselling, followed a psychiatrist around for the day, tomorrow is Motivational Interviewing inservice (which sounds like a late night infomercial, but is really a therapy type strategy) and Wed-Friday will be the psych day program which is sort of group counselling/life skills. Plus Wed we are teaching a youth group about the negative and positive effects of drugs.

It's a lot, and I'm looking forward to a few days off before i start my next preceptorship (March 8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home