Saturday, March 03, 2007

ACPO

I just came from a meeting with the Bishop and the other people who are going to ACPO this spring. I can't remember if I've mentioned ACPO on here, but it's the provincial body that advises the Bishop of each diocese on whether a person should go in for ordained ministry or not. Anyway, there are seven of us going from this diocese (and apparently three or four from the whole rest of the province) and they all seem like nice guys. All men, and I'm definitly the youngest of the group! Anyway, the Bishop told us about the weekend, and how stressful it is, and now I just can't wait to get it all over with. It's not till May though, so I have some waiting to do!

1 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

Hi Will:
How nice to see you are really embarking on your journey to achieve your goal - I know that no matter what the Bishop says about the weekend you will ace it as you are so determined to make it!
Good luck, even if it is a bit premature and May is 2 months away.
All is well here - everyone but me are really busy. Suppose spring has arrived in Victoria - they keep promising some warm weather here but so far it is skipping us.
You said in your letter a while ago that you may come for a visit, so just to say you are most welcome at any time.
I hope this gets to you - have been having trouble getting on the blog since they "made it new and improved"

Love from grandma

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home