Tuesday, February 06, 2007

the news, such as it is

I haven't posted lately either, since very little is new.

Today I fell down the stairs on 104 Street, due to a combination of ice and low blood sugar. NOT a very pleasant feeling. I bounced down at least three steps. Now I have a nice collection of bruises.

I made a delicious Moroccan-style tagine today. Want the recipe, Will?

It is a super-busy week at work for me as I have yet another giant report due tomorrow. However, I sign a full-time permanent contract tomorrow, and will start getting benefits Feb. 15. Yay! They have technically extended the program only until June 2007, but all this is a very good sign.

Also, my supervisor put a sign up between my cubicle and my data-analyst co-worker's. It says, "Nerdville: Population 2". If I ever get my camera working, I will post a photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home