Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Queen/ Get on It!

Mom and I went to see The Queen today. It was good, Helen Mirren did a super job and I found it pretty interesting. Then Richard and I went to Mom's pour le diner.

I start my new practicum tomorrow. I think it'll be great, the manager is really enthusiastic. The hours work perfect for Richard and I to car pool together. I feel excited about it. I like community mental health anyway, and an enthusiastic manager just makes it better

I didn't get valedictorian. The person I nominated originally got it. I felt equally relieved and disappointed. Relieved that I didn't have to write a speech etc. and come up with something inspiring and not trite. Disappointed that i lost. And I did vote for myself. Though I felt like I was cheating when I did so. However, everyone expects politicians will, so what's the difference?

Have been showing suite after having spent oh, 10 hours cleaning it between the 2 of us. G-ross! I don't know if that guy ever cleaned behind/beside the toilet, or for that matter the bathtub. Dissssgussssting. He called last night apologizing for 'not getting all the cleaning done' Um, you didn't do any! This from someone who's going to school for sterile technician in the hospital. Yes, the people who make sure instruments are sterile for surgery etc. Reassuring, isn't it?

Finally, surely people must have stuff going on. Get on it and post! I can write pages about absolutely nothing, the rest of you can do likewise I am sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I am finding it difficult to log in so I can make an entry. It says it's loading then doesn't do anything.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home