Monday, February 05, 2007

Heart and Hustle

We had a hockey tournament here this weekend. We played three games. We won the first one against Leduc, lost to Bentley, then lost to Calgary. It was really fun. For the Bentley game, I got the Heart and Hustle award, which is picked by the coach of the other team. That made me really happy, except I didn't really think that I deserved it. I thought our goalie should have gotten it. I think it must have been the new stick. I got a composite stick just before that game, which was also really exciting as I had never used anything but wood before.

I have a basketball game tonight. If we lose, we are as good as out of playoffs, so we really have to win. It is in Sylvan Lake, and I am really excited. We should be able to beat this team so I hope we do.

The new semester started at school last week. I am now in Bio 20, which I like a lot, we are watching The Lion King right now, Math 30, which is intimidating, but the work has been really easy so far, which may be due to the teacher, French 20 and Social. It is a pretty good semester, I haven't gotten too much homework so far, so that is always nice.

Nothing else is really new with me. I have a really busy month ahead, with basketball or hockey or both on nearly every single day. After Feb. basketball will be over and there isn't much hockey scheduled, but I signed up for rugby today, so that will be starting. Most of those practiced are optional though, so I should be okay.

4 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Who'd you get for Bio class?

7:05 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

And why the heck are you watching the Lion King? Why, back in MY day, we did WORK in school. Hmph.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

I have Mr. Baron, which is good because then I get him once before he retires.
And the Loin King is very bioish what with the circle of life, and then we can study lions by watching a movie about real lions.

7:18 AM  
Blogger GEOFF said...

They must learn a lot about rationalization in Bio. also eh?

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home