Saturday, April 16, 2016

Cat on Chest

so trying to type around him as I lay on the couch.
It is supposed to get up to 26 today. I am delaying reading the Saturday Globe and Mail until deck is warm enough.
We are going to see Jekyll and Hyde tonight-looking forward to it.
Next weekend, being anniversary, we are going to Sparkling \Hill for 2 nights! It is really chi chi, with these 7 assorted sauna type rooms etc. We will be in bathing suits or robes all weekend, there is European hour, which Geoff would enjoy, but I prefer clothes in public.
And weekend after that we go to Radium-lost to look forward to.
I cannot get over how nice it is to be done school! Amazing!
Am not doing too much today, going to transplant some peonies to yard from Mom's.
Switch over to spring/summer clothes as I think sweaters can be put away.
This really is a nice time of year


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home