Sunday, March 13, 2016

Better Now Thanks

Increasing dose and being mindful etc., seemed to help as my anxiety is gone! Phew!  dr did not chastise me for increasing dose without going to her first, and wrote an Rx for new dose, I go to see her in 6 months.

My defense is this week on Thursday at 4 pm. I took Friday off, in anticipation of needing a day off to recover. I will be doing adult guardianship training this week for 3 days=boring, but a little break is always good from regular work.

there is a reorganization at work, which won't really affect me all that much, at least not at this point, though I will be reporting to a new manager. My previous one is now in a different role-figured this would happen as splitting manager between 2 different cities would only be for so long. I get along fine with new manager, so hopefully this continues.

Mom and I went to Greenery and bought spring plants! I am will plant today and see if Mom wants help with hers too, or not. Crocuses blooming right now, but I think they are on way out, I notice the deer ate a few tulips-nice animals, but leave flowers alone please. Am hanging laundry out, did last week too, though taking a long time to dry.

Richard is painting at Jones again. tenant upstairs gave notice, so downstairs tenant is moving in there, but Richard wanted to paint the 2 bedrooms he didn't do last time. So we'll have to rent out downstairs suite. Shouldn't be a problem, given low vacancy rate.


1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

Good luck on Thursday or do you say break a leg for a defence? Whatever, will be thinking of you.

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home