Tuesday, March 01, 2016

On the mend

The day we got back from Mexico I started feeling sick and it was almost a week before I even felt like getting out of bed. I know, I should have got a flu shot. Geoff got one and he just had a bit of a cough, then felt fine. I am still a bit tired but feeling much better.
When I retired I thought that when I get sick (even though it doesn't happen very often) I could take as long as I needed to recover, but that does not seem to be the case, still things I had to make myself do. Like work. But not for long! Things have shifted around at work and I will be done next week! I kind of liked working but I don't want to be tied down.
We definitely decided to join Jude for the cruise in November so are booked for that. Geoff wasn't sure at first, then suddenly one day he said, " I have always wanted to sail across the Atlantic." So we will go.
We are also planning to visit Will for Easter, with a stop in Kelowna if they will have us.
Went to the city for a Matt Anderson concert, our Christmas present from Grace and Dallyn. It was a great concert. In the afternoon we went to have a look at the dream house prizes in the Full House lottery. The houses are ridiculously large, but I bought tickets anyway. The concert was Sunday night so we stayed over and got up early so I could get to work on time.

7 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Mom and I were thinking of visiting will too!

8:26 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Should we all go at same time?

8:27 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Sure, we had thought of leaving for Tofino on the Thursday. But we are flexible.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Forgot to say that Laura and Wilf were at the concert too and we ran into them as we were leaving.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Will said...

You should all come at Easter! Tofino for everyone!

8:32 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yay! Mom and I enjoyed last time we were there :)

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Minneapolis Drywall Contractors said...

Lovelly post

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home