Sunday, March 20, 2016

Done!

Thesis is defended, and because no one else is posting, I will.
I was nervous , but presented well, and I think I managed to answer the questions well. They were actually hard, though! My supervisor said 'those were hard questions' and another member of committee said 'let's remember this is a masters thesis not a doctoral dissertation.' 'Yes,' I said to myself, 'let's remember that!'

Anyway, they passed me with only minor revisions, so that's pretty great. I will publish I think, although the idea of doing more of this seems a bit much right now. Still, if I've done all this work, I think I should publish.

We are painting at Jones. I don't mind painting, it's all the clean up that is wearing.

Looking forward to seeing Ferrey's tomorrow. I think I might go to Tofino , even though mom is thinking she will stay home and rest up. A 4 day weekend shouldn't be wasted.

The deer have eaten a bunch of tulips. Nice animals, but indiscriminate in their food choices. Richard saw raccoon leaving our yard to head over to mom's last night. Hopefully not looking for quail?

I have been hearing red wing blackbirds, which always seems like spring has arrived!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home