Sunday, February 28, 2016

Flight Booked

I wasn't planning on booking so far ahead for Europe, but I checked Westjet, and they have a direct flight to Gatwick from Calgary for 327.91!! I was so excited, that I even spent the $20.00 to also book my seat. All of the other prices I saw were double that at least. 

Not too much else going on here. Theresa and Geoff are back, so I no longer have to eat ALL of my own cooking. Theresa caught some kind of a flu bug, so has not been feeling that great since they have been home. Geoff and I have been quietly smug that we got flu shots, so less likely to catch the flu from her.

Looking forward to the Radium trip with all the sibs, as well as Mom at the end of April. I think a good time will be had by all.

Bought a new computer, it is a two in one, so also works as a tablet, getting used to it, but may take some time. It only weighs about 1.5 kilo's, not much more than my iPad. It is a pain getting it set up, adding software but in the end it will be worth it.

6 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

So when did you book it for?

5:32 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Did you get a Surface?

7:47 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I leave on September 20, leave England on November 10, now I just have to fill in the time between.
No a Dell, what is a Surface?

9:58 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

It's a Microsoft's tablet/laptop combo. Nancy got one recently. http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msca/en_CA/cat/Surface/categoryID.64517400

7:20 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Sounds like good deal.......you can always fin d them.....a talent ì think !!?

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home