Saturday, January 23, 2016

Me again

I am probably one who does the least but I keep posting anyway.
I was going to say that Jsnuary is not so bad when you are retired but remembered that I am not actually retired. Work is fine, it is good to get out and see people occasionally and the extra money does not go amiss. I used to feel tied to work, not wanting to take too much time off but all that is over. I have no qualms about our trip to Mexico. We leave Friday.
I think for pretty sure that Geoff and I are going to join Jude on the transatlantic cruise. Will go to visit Anne for a bit before I think. Geoff is not all that excited about it but is amenable to the idea.
We saw the boys a lot last week, Courtney went to Las Vegas with friends and Tim decided to use the weekend to potty train Grady. Kane came over on Saturday so Tim and Grady could focus. We had a fun time. It's not too often we get Kane on his own. Tim had to go back to work Tuesday so we had them a bit more. Grady took to the potty pretty well, he was great here anyway. He doesn't seem to mind an audience.
Am working on getting more rooms cleared out.
We were sad to hear that Allie's dad died unexpectedly on Wednesday. Will has gone down to be with them.

1 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

HI
Justto widh you both a happy holiday in mexico........how nice to have some summer in ,jan and Feb.......rejuvenating

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home