Monday, February 08, 2016

Alone Agan

T&G have been away for about 10 days, and will be home on Saturday. Not too much has been going on in their absence, I have seen the boys a few times and T&C took pity on me on Friday and invited me over for supper. It was nice not to have to decide what to make for supper. It is not the cooking I mind but trying to think of fast, easy, nutritious meals. Can't wait to have my cooking buddies home.

I had a nice visit with Allison, it was a quick trip, there on Saturday afternoon and home on Monday morning. Allison and I went to see the Ice Castle, though I was a little confused about which park it was in, I thought Victoria and Allison thought Hawrylak, she was right. It was not too crowded when we got there but by the time we left, a pretty big lineup to get in.
Court, Kane and Grady came over for a visit yesterday morning, Tim had to work. Court and I had coffee and visited while the boys played with Playdoh that Geoff got from the freeby store, they really enjoyed it.

The forecast today is for+9 this afternoon, so I think I will wash sheets and hang them out to dry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home