Thursday, February 18, 2016

Puerto Vallarta

Just had a reflexology treatment! 50 minutes!
Allison is still in there, she got 80 minutes massage.
we are having very relaxing time, Hotel is quite nice and staff are friendly, but not overly so.
\There are lots of Mexican families at this resort too, which we like. makes us feel less like wasteful North American tourists. It is a middle aged resort I think, not much partying, though there was a mariachi band last night, which was quite good.
there are several american tourists here, i like to spot them. One group of people that is obnoxious was smoking beside the pool, and the one guy had suspenders holding up his swim trunks, and a camoflage hat? they got super drunk too, and eh had to be helped out of the pool.
Went into town yesterday, waked there and back, but did not buy anything, just looked around.
A woman came up to me quite excited about my top, she was from San Francisco, and had been to Nelson and reported that people told her that they don't get arrested for smoking the marijuana.
Weather is beautiful of course, I said to Allison, what would it be like to wake up every day and know that weather will be nice? I guess that can happen in kelowna in summer, but not all year.
Food here is great, which is important.
It has taken me a while to relax, but I think I am getting there, along with several margarhitas.
My defense date is set for March 17 at 4 pm,! send good energy to me at that time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

It took me until the second week to relax. And I have nothing to have to relax from.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

What top were you wearing?

9:37 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

It was a top Richard gave me for Valentine's for the trip!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home