Saturday, January 23, 2016

January sigh

this week was not my best. No real reason why, other than being 3rd week January, I think.
We have a dedicated psychiatrist on our team, which we are all happy about. He seems good, but can use some 'molding' I think. My preliminary read is good guy, team player, great with clients, but not so liberal as rest of team. Meaning: language, client perspective can use some guidance. None of us are perfect. And as a friend at work said, when I commented that having doc was fabulous, but created some stress for me, 'it's one more person to look after.' In other work news, one client got on my nerves and pissed me off in a major way yesterday, so that I ended up standing over him, with my hands on my hips, saying loudly, 'give me back the phone, now' multiple times. Not my best moment.

Thesis is almost at submission stage! met with supervisor other week, and she said, send it in to us for final review before submitting! I did last weekend, so am going through and checking references etc. Which is fine and mindless, really. It seems too good to be true, that I am close.

Am sure looking forward to Mexico in 3 weeks! RW and I are going to Nakusp for Family day weekend.

Nothing else much going on, usual. Been pretty mild here, and rain, low cloud.


2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Where in Mexico are you going?

5:16 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Puerto Vallarta!!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home