Monday, January 18, 2016

Cruise!

I decided to look into a re-positioning cruise as a way to return from Europe. I called up Jay, the guy who booked our cruise to Alaska, to see what he could do for me. He gave me a list of cruises that were returning to North America from Europe, and I decided to go with one from Royal Caribbean, it leaves from Southampton in England and docks in Miami, Florida. There are stops in New York, Boston and Cape Canaveral, so first part of the trip is all cruising which I think will be good after touring around for a month or so. Jay got me an excellent deal and I am very pleased with it. Now it seems like my idea of going to Europe is no longer just an idea but I am doing something to make it happen. My cruise leaves on November 10 so I think I will leave here sometime around mid to the end of September. I feel very excited.  If anyone wants to join me I am sure Jay would get you a good deal too.

The first S&B of 2016 will be this weekend, so I am going up on Saturday, staying over night with Allison. We are going to see the Ice Castle on Saturday. I have not been too active since Christmas, a touch of the January blahs. Kane was over on Saturday, as Courtney is in Vegas and Tim is potty training Grady. It sounded like the first day of training was kind of tough but it is getting better now. Hurray!! We had fun with Kane, sledding in the back yard, a couple of snowball fights, building a bat cave in the living room.

Only about 10 days until T&G leave for their trip to Mexico, leaving me in charge of the house. I am sure they will have a good time and by the time they get back we will have longer days.

3 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

That sound like a truly fun trip......if I was 10 yrs younger i/

6:31 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yay for holidays!!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Jealous

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home