Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunny Day

Sweeping the clouds away.  And I am glad to be on high ground.  Even though we did not get anywhere near the amount of rain they have had down south, the North Saskatchewan is high and they have been putting out sandbags down in Riverdale.  So far only a flood watch, hope it stays that way.

I had a good visit in Grande Prairie, and the reunion was fun.  Some people I found it hard to recognize others not so much.  Diane Smitten (Cassidy) wasn't able to go to the reunion, so we met for coffee a couple of hours last week and got all caught up.  Her two nieces Erin and Carol (Linda's kids) are both getting married, Erin this year and Carol next.  I had a very nice Birthday, I worked and then went out for supper to my favourite restaurant and my favourite meal with Allison, Grace, Sam, Dallyn and Nancy.  The last year has flown by once again. 

My balcony is looking good, Theresa took me to a garden place when T&G came for Grace's convocation.  I did not have any flowers last year since I was away and  I missed them. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

My little collection of annuals got deluged by the rains, but seem to be blooming again. And tomato plants are HUGE. Grown from seed. proud!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home