Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Judith and other stuff - reunion and shopping

Hope your day is wonderful.

We had a great visit with Judith on the weekend.  She got here on Friday I picked her up and then went back to work.  After work we went to Winners and shopped and then out for supper at a good Chinese food restaurant, lots of laughing and catching up.

On Saturday we visited Sole Addiction - where Jude picked up a really nice pair of red shoes (jealous), then some other stores downtown.  I bought a pretty dress on sale.  Looks really good if I do say so myself.  Judith bought a new dress also. 

Then the reason for the visit the reunion - very neat.  We got a tour of the old high school.  It has changed but still can see the way it was when we went there.  Jim came down from FSJ for the afternoon and we had a great visit.  There about 50 people at the reunion and it was interesting to see how they had changed but still had the mannerisims (sp) that I remember from so many years ago,  There was no one from my grade or Jim's but Judith's grade was well represented.  Mr. Grant was there and he said I could call him Dennis, not so easy I found.   Dave Haberman sponsored a supper and drinks at a small restaurant and bar so many of us went there. Jim however went back to FSJ sure was good to see him and get caught up.  I was glad I went.

On Sunday, Wilf puttered in the yard, Judith and I went shopping at Dunvegan Gardens, has some very cool clothes and shoes, we did not buy much there.  Judith is the supreme shopper, we went to stores I have not been in and I live here.  Henry and Ally came for supper and we had a great visit. 

Henry picked Judith up on Monday and drove her to the airport for her 7am flight and the rest of us went to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes and the great visit Laura. Cannot believe how much GP has changed, it has gotten BIG. Trip home was uneventful, and I was back in my home at 8:30 am, perfect.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home